The thankful list for May:
* Spring has sprung!
* Our baby girl will be here in less than a month!
* York Peppermint Patty Ice Cream from Baskin Robbins (mmmmmmmm….goood)
* The members of Colesville and Rockville Presbyterian churches who threw wonderful and generous baby showers.
* Serving God, Saving the Planet by J. Matthew Sleeth
* Joe Purdy’s “Washed Away”
* The return of The Office and Scrubs–funny times, funny times
* Re-connecting with old friends on Facebook
* Seeing Eddie Izzard, one of the greatest comedic minds of all time, with John Weicher and his sister Jean at Constitutional Hall in D.C. I laughed so hard that I got a headache and almost peed in my pants.
* The James Hubert Blake High School’s stunning production of “Les Miserables”; David Tuttle, a youth at Colesville, is a gifted actor who delivered a memorable and incredible performance in 4 different roles; Katya Ankudinov, another youth at CPC, who was a brilliant member of the Ensemble and Lucas Murphey, CPC youth, who played with an orchestra that sounded, note for note, like the original musical score. Inspirational and moving.
* “Do You Hear the People Sing?” from Les Miserables…one of my top 10 songs of all time; gives me goosebumps.
* You, ole faithful readers of this blog.